1. Scroll down to see all training dates.
2. Register for the course you want.
No refunds after 7 days prior to the event.
Sunday, December 17 - Pistol II Course | 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Evan's Gunsmithing Shooter's World | 1637 N Brian St, Orange, CA 92867 | (714) 283-5248
Range facility is located on the grounds of West End Gun Club property
This course is designed to build upon those who have graduated from a basic handgun training class. Topics include reloading, both speed and tactical reloads, movement drills, one-handed shooting with both the left and right hands, point shooting, retention shooting, failure to stop drills, and cover/concealment.
Topics covered in class will include:
- Marksmanship/Warm-up (including sight alignment and trigger control)
- Speed and Tactical Reloading
- Movement Drills to work on stability and peripheral vision
- One-Handed Shooting
- Point Shooting
- Retention Shooting
- Double Tap
- Failure to Stop
- Cleaned and lubricated pistol and at least two magazines (If you do not have a pistol one will be provided)
- 100 rounds of ammunition (more is better) *NO STEEL CASE OR STEEL CORE AMMUNITION*
- Eye and ear protection (range has both if needed - cost not included)
- Range appropriate attire (t-shirt, long or short sleeved, closed-toed shoes recommended)
- Carla Young
- Gus Themaras
Google Map - Click here.